We have a computerised repeatprescription service. Repeat prescriptions are normally for patients with long-term conditions who receive regular treatment. The doctor will decide who can have a repeat prescription. From time to time we will ask you to see the the doctor to review your medication. We do this to monitor your illness and medication.
You can request your prescription in the following ways:
- by using our online service, click on the link
- requesting from your nominated pharmacy
- We only take telephone requests from housebound patients. This is for reasons of patient safety
- Repeat prescriptions process requires two working days so please request your medication a few days before you run out
- Tell us which pharmacy you would like the script to be sent to and we will send electronically. This saves paper, reduces waste and is safer for patients
- Occasionally we might ask you to come in for a review. This is usually for safety reasons so please look out for a text message in your online access module.
Pharmacy2U is a prescription delivery service. You can apply online for your prescriptions to be requested on your behalf and delivered directly to you. Details of the full scheme can be found at http://www.pharmacy2u.co.uk. After a simple registration and payment (if applicable), post your prescription to the given address and Pharmacy2U will make sure you receive your items via recorded delivery.