New Patient Registration
The doctors welcome new patients who live within our practice area*.
Emperors Gate practice accepts patients from the following postal areas: SW5, SW7, SW10 and W8.
Anyone who is ordinarily resident in the UK is entitled to NHS treatment and to register with a GP. ‘Ordinarily resident’ means you are lawfully living and settled in the UK. This includes full time students, those engaged in full time employment, asylum seekers and refugees.
Please note that it is a patient’s responsibility to provide proof of their entitlement. As such, if you wish to register, we require you to bring with you the following items:
- Proof of ID, such as a Driver's Licence or Passport.
- A Utility bill stating your name and current address.
- Details of your previous GP or your NHS Number.
- Proof of status in the country, for example a pay-slip or work contract for over 6 months.
* Children under 16 years can be registered by a parent or guardian. Please bring red book or copies of immunisation record for children under 6 years of age. Children only need to fill out one form.